Skip to main content

Re: Topic Tuesday // Pride Month: Connection and Growth // Tues 28th June, 2022 7-8:30PM AEST

Fabulous,  Attitude, and let me be me at all times, 👏 and I will be OK 👍 it’s up to me. I got this 👏

Re: Topic Tuesday // Pride Month: Connection and Growth // Tues 28th June, 2022 7-8:30PM AEST

Here are a bunch of the resources we've shared tonight, and some others. But as always, we'd love to see what everyone recommends

Services 

• QLife to chat through LGBTQIA+ specific needs, peers and get further referrals ❤️  

Other resources 

Forums thread 

Stories on transitioning and mental health 

@Former-Member 

Hi 😊 love this ‘we are who we are and we don’t need to prove that to anyone’

A huge thank you to everyone who joined this evening! 😊  @Clawde  @anti_anti_meds @petrichor @Adge @Former-Member 

Please join me in extending a warm thank you to our Special Guest for tonight, @Former-Member! We are so very appreciative for your time, valuable insights, and experiences that you have shared with us here today 💗

A big thank you also to @TideisTurning 

We will soon close this discussion for the night 🙂 Thank you everyone, take care, and happy Pride Month!🌈

And a big thank you to @Former-Member for facilitating and behind the scenes work, @TideisTurning for moderating and to all of you who shared your stories and insights ❤️ 🏳️‍🌈

Big love everyone

Thank you so much @Former-Member, @Former-Member, @petrichor @anti_anti_meds @Adge @Former-Member for sharing your perspectives, being here and sharing this space with us ❤️

Take care everyone 😊🌈