Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Re: We want to hear from you! What do you love about the SANE Forums? And how can we improve them?

Hey @ArraDreaming If you try to do the survey again, it should pick up if you have done it already and you won't be able to continue. If you have previously started and not finished, then it should continue from the point you stopped last time.

Re: We want to hear from you! What do you love about the SANE Forums? And how can we improve them?

Completed the survey. 😀

argh! I'm prob replying in the wrong place. was trying to acknowledge the point about communication and possibly cluttered inboxes. one of the possibilities we can explore in the future is being able to better communicate directly with forum members, here in the forums via pop ups or inboxes or chat messages. Keen to hear what others might think of these types of features. Yet another good reason for people to contribute to the survey!!

Definitely the right place @RachSANECEO 👍

A forum tip - if you want to reply to someone directly, use the @symbol followed by typing that members name. A pop up box will come up where you can then tag that member - that way the person you are replying to will get a notification.

As for communication - a private chat function would be great. Some of the conversations that need to be had with members can then be in real time and not via email, where there is often a delay in responses. As the forums are a text based medium, communication via a private chat function would be best.

Re: [closed] We want to hear from you! What do you love about the SANE Forums? And how can we improve them?

I am a newbie to Forums.  I literally have no idea how to post.  There doesn't seem to be a button that says "Post".  Could this be made clearer? Thanks

Re: [closed] We want to hear from you! What do you love about the SANE Forums? And how can we improve them?

Hi @Cali_Rose Firstly - Welcome to the forums.

As a brand new member would you be interested in talking about your difficulties more? If so, please let me know and I will direct you to a discussion we are having on such issues. It would be great to have someone so new help out with how difficult it has been for you so in the future changes can be made to make it easier for new members.

Let me know - and no pressure as I am sure it is hard enough for you at present to find your way around ...so if you have any questions, also please ask.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance