Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

Sounds good @Sans911 I'm glad you got some help with your assignment too.

I'm abit tired but otherwise ok.

Do you have much on tomorrow?

Bit of an easier day tomorrow.

I've got another volunteer talk to do in the morning. My foster sister is coming to the city so I may end up having dinner with them.

And fixing/continuing with my assignment. What about you lil Sis @outlander

That sounds good. I hope you get to see your foster sister too.
Can I ask what the volunteer talk is? @Sans911

So far I've got the drs in the morning horses in the arvo and washing in between those so not to much to do either. I'm hoping I might hear back from Tafe about the assignment I handed in on Tuesday as well.

That would be great to hear back about your assignment.

My talk is at the local hospital mh unit (where I've also been a patient). I talk about one of the organisations I do volunteer activities for. I include my own lived experience in the talk as that's what got me into the organisation. I do this talk every month as there are different patients each time.

Is the dr for you or your pop?

Oh thats great sis @Sans911 that's rather special 💕

Tomorrows appt is for me. I have a few things to talk about with her but mainly something that has me worried physically but is probably nothing.

At least you can get clarification if it's something to be concerned about or not when you visit the GP tommorow @outlander. Hopefully it's nothing that's too much of a concern.

The cats are sound asleep at the end of the bed right now. They look so calm and peaceful. Lately Jasper has been sleeping with one eye half open (the third lid is closed over) so it's a bit creepy. Haha, he's just woke up and looked at me as I write this.

I don't think hearts are something to play with @Sans911 so will have a chat with her.

Talk about sleeping with one eye open 😯😬 they are so cute though. How are they both going? They sound like they've settled in quite well now

Yes, they're quite settled now, which a relief for me as it seemed they might take much longer or never settle. Jasper still runs and hides with strangers, but he did that where I previously lived too. I can now put them outdoors in the afternoon with Mr A on a lead & I can come back inside. Mr A seems to not want to stay out as long now. He's possibly bored.

Hearts are definitely to be taken seriously, but it could be a myriad of so many other things. Hopefully your GP can sort it out.

@outlander

That is good to hear @Sans911 even with their quirks they've settled. Maybe Mr A needs a new toy or something....

I'm drifting abit so I'm going to say goodnight to you now and will chat more tomorrow.
Goodluck at your talk tomorrow 💜💜💜💜

Goodnight also @Snowie and all here 💕💕

Goodnight my angel @outlander 😴😴🤗
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance