Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: not feeling good

I spent a lot of the weekend resting @Razzle - was very tired after work on Friday and then going to the beach afterwards. I went with my sister and her partner and our dogs and we had dinner there - fish and chips on the boardwalk which was nice. I did over do it a bit but it was such a lovely evening and the dogs loved running on the sand and in the water.

Saturday I did a little housework and mowed the backyard but had a nap as well - Friday catching up on me a bit. Yesterday was a little housework and planning for today and plenting of resting too.

It must be frustrating with your ankle - you feel like you want to use it but know that it will only make it worse so have to resist - that would be frustrating for anyone Smiley Frustrated You have done well to get this far and only a couple of weeks left until you can weight bare again so stick with it @Razzle.

@Zoe7  The beach would have been perfect Friday - it was so hot here, I’m inland and about 400kms from the coast, so the best I could do was sit under an air con.

I got so bored today I cleaned up our garage while sitting in a wheelchair, took a fair while but it looks so much better now.  I just can’t wait until I’m

back to normal 🤨

I bet you are bored @Razzle but well done you on getting the garage cleaned up on one leg - that is impressive Smiley Surprised

I have to get my garage roof fixed before I can sort out my garage - there is some stuff that I know is water damaged from the storms we had earlier in the year - so I know there will be a trip to the tip coming up too. I am hoping for Bunnings vouchers for christmas to replace what needs replacing - Bunnings is my favourite shop so any vouchers will be used pretty quickly lol

Way to go @Razzle  on getting the garage cleaned up on one leg - Heart

One day at a time @BlueBay my sister Heart

HeartHeart @Zoe7

@Shaz51@Zoe7@Razzle@Owlunar

Thanks for your replies.

Time again to stsy awsy for a little time. Struggling st the moment snd struggling to read snd remember other members posts. I want to reply snd have a chst but I can’t even remember what I’m reading. 

I really care about you all snd sm grateful for your replies and support. But I just need to be alone. I’m nit leaving - just time out. 

Things are escalating sgsin with my mental health and I struggle terribly as you sll know. Close to Christmas triggers me. Sadness kicks in when I think of my MIL in care as well as my other triggers and stressors. 

Hoping to come back soon when my mind is a bit clearer 

hugs to you all ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

@BlueBay Stay safe and look forward to seeing you back when you are able Hon Heart

ok my sister @BlueBay, holding you HeartHeart

Hi @Shaz51@Razzle@Owlunar@Zoe7@Former-Member @Faith-and-Hope @nashy

and others passing through - 

i know I said I needed time away from the forum - but reality is - I need it. 

I’m sngry snd disappointed with myself because I didn’t do what I was planning on doing. I feel very alone when nit in the forum chstting to you all. 

I’ve been feeling very alone emotional and vulnerable. I had a session Tuesday afternoon eith mt psychologist. Always stirs things about my abuse and Mum. 

I left there feeling very vulnerable and sobbing.  And exhausted mind and body. 

I’m nit sleeping properly. I even put some relaxing music on the other morning st 5am but instead if relaxing I started to cry and shake. The tears came out of nowhere. Left me with a headache. 

Day off todsy snd very unmotivated emotional angry and just fed up with with the world. 

One nice thing I did today was go eith my daughter to show Ayla Santa. She ended up hsving a photo taken but my daughter had to be in it too!! Ayla was upset when she saw Santa. 

It will still be a nice reminder of her first visit to Santa @BlueBay.

Don't stress at all about needing to be here - that is what the forum is for Hon - so pt that idea of going back on what you sid out of your head completely - you are loved a whole heap here and we are here for you.

I know those appointments can be stressful for you so take it easy on yourself BB - it always takes you a couple of days to shake off those feelings enough to refocus and get through the next few days. You can do that because you have done before - it just sucks that those feelings take hold of you so much and cause you so much pain for the time they do.

I'm going to be on and off this afternoon and tonight as I have planning to do for tomorrow but sending you hugs for now Heart

Ok thanks @Zoe7 

I’m glad you had a birthday dinner last night. Nice time with your fsmily. 

Chat soon. Hugs back to you too ❤️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance