Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Taking the plunge

@Faith-and-Hope  I hope you do roll over and rest today. A nowhere I need to be day, sounds like what you need. 🥰🥰

Good Morning,

@Maggie @CheerBear @Faith-and-Hope @outlander @Zoe7

@Former-Member 

Hope you all have a good day today.

Outlander, I hope you are feeling more comfortable and less sore today.  Thinking of U 🙂  

@CheerBear, I trust you have been polishing those new boots to keep them dazzling! 😉

Safe travels Sherry 🙂 Heart

chickens.JPG

Morning @Gazza75 🙂 How's it going for you this morning.

I was putting my boots on as this message came through. Dazzling they are 🤩😁 The first thing my support coordinator said when he saw me yesterday was about how awesome they are, then we spoke about what something like this can mean. Very yay still 🙂👍

@CheerBear, it's going pretty good for Me this morning.  Slept in a wee bit so didn't get as much DP in as I might normally.  Making good progress on the latest one and think it may just be the most sparkly one I will have done.  It's got a lot of black / dark colours in it, but, I think the round drills sparkle more.  I'm working from left to right on this one and getting some practice in on doing larger ones.

For once my timing is good with message / putting on your sparkle powered boots!

Glad you got them magic boots, and they put a spring in your step and a smile on your dial 🙂 Heart

tree.JPG

Your latest one is massive @Gazza75. Seriously cool and what an achievement it will be once it's complete. I like the sound of the most sparkly one yet 😊 The ones my two have done have the round bits (drills I think?) and they're very sparkly, even in the darker colours.

Hearing the "for once" bit about the timing of your messages made me hope things are feeling OK for you ❤

I love the idea of sparkle power 😁! I have to take them off now to tidy up (which is an effort as they're very stiff still, laced up tight and double socked). They're too precious for mopping and bleaching in though haha. I should head out and do some doing instead of thinking and talking about doing the doing.

Hope some extra 😴 felt good @Faith-and-Hope. Hugs.

@Maggie 🤞 you didn't bump into the grass police. Glad you have some tidying today if that's going to help with things being on your mind. My goal of the day is to stay in today. Just today - that's all I need to do today.

👋 for now

@Gazza75  I love those pics. Big smile from me. 💕💕💕💕💕

No grass police today @CheerBear . Back scrubbing boards. 😁😁😁😁😁💜💜💜

That's a great one @Gazza75 😆👍

Yay for no grass police @Maggie! I'm on a 3 minute break between housework and a counselling appointment. It's via kind of Skype (but not Skype) ehich is awesome! I've been scrubbing walls even though I told myself I wouldn't go that far with this one. I can't not see hand marks and finger prints even though apparently no-one else can see them. It's incredible how not clean this place is when I look hard enough 😏😑 It'll be great when it's all over and very sparkly because of it tomorrow!

I found out a few weeks ago how people do notice hand marks and finger prints on walls etc @CheerBear  we go to the kinda kids once a month. This time I chose PAINT, yes, PAINT. I looked up and one four yr old had a very large black eyebrow. 😁😁👍👍 plus, he kept leaning on a new wall with paint all down his apron. 👍👍👍👍The teacher cleaned that wall three times. 😁😁😁👍👍👍 Then I checked out my apron. Problem solved. 😁😁Not so magic paint everywhere from nowhere I remember.

I’m finished cleaning. Even made a pressed flower card for a birthday coming up.

Take care as you clean. Dropping off a coffee. 💕💕💕💕💕

josephinebutterfly.JPG

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance