Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Taking the plunge

@Gazza75  That’s beautiful. @Zoe7  would like it I’m sure. 

Maggie Heart

Yes, maybe @Faith-and-Hope 2 🙂

That is one awesome piece of artwork @Gazza75  ❣️

@Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope 

I think that one is called 'Live heroes' although I couuldn't see it on her website. 

She's an amazing artist.  She does quite a few butterfly ones 🙂

Spirit of flight is a favourite of mine.

https://josephinewall.co.uk/ 

Tagging in @Former-Member @CheerBear @outlander in case you like flying / magical stuffs 🙂 Heart

@Maggie, fairly sure you have reviewed previously. Heart

@saturnzoon  hope your okay tonight. Thought you might like the art on above website ♥️♥️🌻🌻

Thanks @Gazza75 🤜🤛💕

Your welcome @Faith-and-Hope  🙂 🤜🤛💕

@CheerBear  I know today is super stressful all day. No need to respond this morning. I’m dropping off ️ And 💕💕💕💕💕 wishing you the best.

I hope there are no hiccups with the hot water. And I guess the house is as sparkly as your boots atm. 😁😁👍👍👍

Not sure if you go to well and unwell this weekend, but I’m hoping for some time somewhere for you. 🥰🥰🥰

I will be thinking of you. ❤️❤️❤️

I needed that coffee this morning @Maggie. Thank you for your message. I'm so glad to see you. Our night went very belly up last night. Still have kitchen and bathroom to clean but the inspection isn't until this afternoon so I don't care. Plumber can come in the middle of the crazy. Care factor nothing there either.

There's a vent to start the day 🙁

How are you feeling about your meeting today? Did you manage to keep busy mind occupied yesterday?

Oh @CheerBear  a belly up night, before a day like today is an awful start. So sorry. ❤️❤️🥰🥰

I think you have done enough for the inspection @CheerBear. A plumber on inspection day is out there, in my opinion. If you can cut yourself some slack, pleeeese doooo. 💕💕🤞🤞

Gosh I sure did keep busy yesterday @CheerBear. I’ve painted up a storm. 5 stones. Painted through the night on and off, through bleary eyes.

I will be winding up as the morning progresses. 🙃🙃🙃 I might over do coffee this morning, not too helpful.

The slack I can cut will come in not caring anymore I think @Maggie. I have nothing left inside me to put into this house today. I'll wipe down but nothing more.

5 stones says a lot ❤ It's an awesome go-to when things get tough. I hope there calm in there. Over doing coffee is how I deal with the world I think 😉 Do you have many hours to go? Was there any prep stuff you had to do for it?
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance