Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Taking the plunge

That’s one VERY tired @CheerBear . I’m sorry you’ve been pushed to this place. 🥰🥰

My meeting is from 9-11, so not long to go. I haven’t prepared as I don’t really know what he will ask, or how he assess ME. Scary thought there. Heading back to the kettle.....Topup

That's a long meeting @Maggie. Sometimes there's no preparation we can do for things like that, except the mentally and emotionally preparing maybe. But the unknown makes it really hard. Him assessing you - extra 🙁

I guess the positive side is, I might get help @CheerBear . I’m needing help at home, struggling with basic things sometimes, but not always. So help cleaning could be a good thing, I will struggle with it though, I’m fiercely independent. I’ve never had anyone to depend on, I’ve been the one others depended on. I come across as strong, but inside, falling apart.

I don’t know how to find my worthy @CheerBear, so accepting help comes with a cost. Not money, more, how do I do this. 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃

How are you travelling right now.? Vent all you like. 💕💕💕

I hear you big time @Maggie. It's a super hard place to be fiercely independent, struggling and needing help. Depending on others needs us to try to undo so much stuff that's inside us. I really, really hope there is some help and support out there for you. You are worthy. I know you don't feel it and I get that it's just words on a screen, but there's genuine belief behind those words and people here holding that belief for you when you can't hold it yourself.

Right now I am travelling in a get through moment by moment way. I defaulted to something in my mind last night that flattened me, then curled up tight keeping it there. It's the second time in a week it's happened. I send psych a late message asking him to call me and he will at some point probably today. Right now I have to face the house as the plumber will be here in an hour. Mounting pressure. More coffee required I think (which I'll have while I wipe down the bathroom and laundry for him in between making lunches - ugh). I can time out a bit once the kids are at school. Maybe with some yarn.

We'll be with you today, cheering you on in this meeting, ready with listening eyes and a safe landing space if it helps ❤❤❤

@CheerBear  Defaulting to a flattening place, curling up tight to keep it there, super super BIG feelings for you there. 💜💜 So pleased you have a good psych/support person. Worth their weight in gold eh. 

Moment by moment is a good place, often, our only place.

Hope yarn weaves some moments of magic 🧶🧶🧶🧶

I’m off to the shower, one big treat I enjoy in my life. ❤️❤️❤️❤️👍👍👍👍👍 for you.

Thank you heaps for hearing those big, big feelings @Maggie. I'm really tired 🙁

Showers are so good and I hope yours was great this morning. Also hope you escape the green police if you take furbaby out! Will wait to hear how you went today if you share, thinking of you with your big feelings

❤👮‍♂️🌱🐶🐱🌼🦄

Just popping in to say good morning and that im hearing you both. Sending much love and hugs 💕💕🦄🌈🌻🌻
@CheerBear @Maggie

Morning also @Faith-and-Hope @Gazza75 💕🧡

Morning @outlander @CheerBear @Maggie @Gazza75 @Former-Member ...

👋💕

Former-Member
Not applicable

Yes good morning to you too @Faith-and-Hope  and also @Maggie @CheerBear @Gazza75 @outlander @Zoe7 

I'm feeling really slow and sluggish today ... got up with a throbbing headache. Really dont feel like doing anything. At least I've done my first load of 'holiday' washing and its on the line to dry. I've checked my fish pond and cleaned out all the leaf debris from the windy day yesterday, and thrown them some fish pellets. And my bird aviary, I've been in and had a little talk with my budgies, and topped up their seed and water. And I've just made breakfast for hubby.  Tick, tick and tick.  The rest will have to wait.  Feel pretty awful this morning. I guess a bit of a let down from the stresses and strains of the Perth trip for hubbys family. Now that I'm home logically I can relax again.  I've taken a couple of headache pills so I hope it subsides before my psych appointment.  I have to head into town at 11am for that. And I need to do a grocery shop while I'm in town, that one cannot wait as I have no fresh food in the fridge or fruit bowl. That will be it for me. 

Hoping for the best day possible for all of you.  I wish I had some of @CheerBear sparkly boots!  Might cheer me up a bit.

Sherry 😔

Hugs and hugs @Former-Member 💕💕
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance