Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: not feeling good

@BlueBay   Those dreams can really rattle you, I went through a period of having them, and it took a while to get over them.  Our brain is a wonderful thing, but isn’t our friend sometimes. 

Im so glad you have little A with you and that you get so much joy and pleasure from her.  I’ve effectively been cut off from my grandchild.  Both my husband and son have thrown me under the bus with the babies mother, and once again I’m the fall guy of all the drama.  I’m so tired of everything being a battle.  My husband and I have now seperated, he’s all apologetic about what he’s done to me, but I’m just too exhausted to keep going around in these circles where he hurts me (and this time has irrevocably damaged the relationship with my son and his partner)  to keep going back for more.  

Im not allowed any contact with the baby, unless I get down and beg to an 18yo CHILD who thinks she can treat her partner and her partners family like shit.  I can’t deal with the drama anymore, and I won’t have an 18yo run my life.  Nothing I say to her is right, and after everything she told me about her mother she has now backtracked and denied it and has said I made it all up.  So I’m done, I haven’t seen my grand daughter for at least 6 weeks now and there’s no chance of that ever changing.

You are so lucky to have your little girl with you, I understand it would be tiring, but it’s also very precious.  

I hope you enjoy your walk today, it’s raining here so I won’t be venturing too far today.  Hope your feeling a bit better this afternoon and all your visits go well. ❤️❤️

enjoy your walk my sister @BlueBay Heart

Oh @Razzle  I’m so sorry for everything you’re going through   Hugs ❤️

I can imagine how painful it must be to not see your grandchild. I’m really sad to read that. 

And also about your seperation from hubby. Double whammy. 

Are you still living at your mums. 

You’ve gone through so much dnd still going through. 

I have been thinking of you heaps snd wondering how you are. 

My visit to my parents was ok. We had coffee and left. We went to visit MIL and oh it was terrible. Seeing her lay asleep in her bed. Her mouth open and her very grey hair. Her white drawn face. Just horrible. I broke down and told hubby I hate seeing her like this. He agreed and I could tell he wasn’t handling it well. So we left. 

Thsnks @Shaz51   Actually nit going fir walk now. It’s chsngex. It was beautiful and sunny this morning. But it’s now cold dark and gloomy. 

Im on my bed away from family. I sneak in here without them knowing and hopefully it will take them time to eirk out where I am. 

@Former-Member  I’m thinking of you. ❤️

@MDT @Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7 @Owlunar  @Gazza75 @Former-Member 

❤️ @Razzle ..... feeling for you so much.  I have a really difficult mil, but this is the shoe on the other foot .... a really difficult “dil”.  

The fact that your husband and son have left you unsupported in this is terrible, and you are clearly taking the steps you need to look after yourself.  

Wishing you courage and strength to find the path forward, and I hope the others realise what they have done.  

Sometimes it’s in our absence that other people realise just what we have been holding in place.  I wonder if they will manage without you, or whether you will have one or more begging you to come back.

Whichever way, keep taking whatever care of yourself that you can.  You matter, and how you feel matters too ❣️

@BlueBay so sorry about your dream, it certainly would be scary waking up and thinking could it real,y happen. I never remember my dreams, don't know why doctors just said 

That it's nothing to worry about. I m glad your feeling better now, our weather here is storms, cloud, hail and rain, not. Ice to for walks in. I'm glad you ca. Go to your bedroom for a while before they realize where you are. Hope your day gets a bit better for you💖

@Razzle I  am so sorry to hear about your struggles, it is not easy when partners and sons or daughter's lye about things, and having no one in your corner is so unfair, It hurts so much sending hugs your way Razzle

My oldest son 26 is having a baby with his girlfriend, which I have nothing to do with,the baby due in September,  but I have only seen her once and my son said THAT she does not like coming down here in the north to see me, so I wil, not be allowed at her birth or see the baby either as I live on the other side of the city and I am in the lower class which hurts very much but there's nothing I can do. I hope that one day your son might realize what's going on and wants you back in hi life.

I  agree with @Faith-and-Hope @MDT @Shaz51 @Zoe7 p,ease take care of yourselves, and we are always here to help if you need a friend.

20190818_142252.jpg

Oh @saturnzoon .... that sounds so rough for you  .... please try not to take such a hurtful attitude to heart ....  there is something really wrong in their thinking imo for them to speak to you that way.  Where you live is not who you are ...  ❣️

Totally agree with @Faith-and-Hope here @saturnzoon - the place does not make the person - it is their heart and soul that matters ...and you have a kind heart and soul Hon. It is heartbreaking to know that is their decision but hoping in time you will be able to be part of this baby's life too. It is your son here who needs to step up also and not be controlled by the views and opinions of his girlfriend. You matter and we see that Hon Heart

Totally agree with @Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7  here @saturnzoon   

Hugs and love to you ❤️❤️

Thank you @BlueBay @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 @Razzle  I keep telling myself that in time he will change his mind especially as he is the one that has Autism and he can't even look after himself,  so don't know how he is going to be when they have The baby, he lacks social and living skills, and was toldt hat he doesn't know how to look after a baby correctly but he ignored his Autism psychologist and thinks he knows better than all of us. So only time will tell.

I sent a reply @BlueBay @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 @Razzle over 15 minutes ago, but it hasn't shown and I forgot what I said now.

Thank you, for all your suggestions,  this is a sucky reply and angry at myself as can't remember what I said, it didn't show up that blue square where you can reload so don't know. Sorry

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance