Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: not feeling good

hi everyone @Molliex @Maggie @Former-Member @Faith-and-Hope @Owlunar @Shaz51 @Angels333 @MDT 

and others reading

I called my doctor this morning and he made an appt for me to see his colleague as he was fully booked this morning.  This other doctor took down notes of my symptoms and sent me straight to local hospital to get tested for covid.  I am feeling very very tired.  Finally home now, need to wait 3-5 days for results.  The hospital will either call me if posiitve or text me if negative.  Now i have to self isolate, which is going to be hard with all the family at home.  I called the bakery and spoke to the manager who was commpletely fine with me having a few weeks off until after the carpal tunnel surgery.  She said not to stress and that she will text me over the weekend to check in on me.  i thought that was really nice of her.

At the moment trying to drink a coffee is causing lots of pain in my throat.  my tonsils are so huge.  i remember my regular doctor made comment last time he saw them.

so now i wait .....

I'm going to have a lay down and take things easy.  Maybe not feeling well last night was the start, i don't know.

@BlueBay

I do hope you keep safe. You are in my thoughts mt friend. Just take care and see what they say. If it is positive then there are precautions and measures to take into place.
You're in safe hands my friend. We have a very good medical system here.

Try to just be yourself and wwhatever happens then you respond in the way you have to

Ahhh @BlueBay  I'm so glad to hear your boss is so nice to you xx  I hope the results are okay.. 

Heading out to get lunch now xx

In bed crying because I feel so crap. 
I've got a shocking headache heading towards a migraine. 
my throat is so sore. Not drinking or eating. I'm so tired. I'm run down. 
gojng to try to sleep. 
I don't cope mentally when I'm not well physically. 
@Angels333 @MDT @Molliex @Maggie @Former-Member @Owlunar @Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51  and others 

ohhhh  sending lots of hugs my awesome sister @BlueBay  xoxoxoxo

hi @Shaz51 @Angels333 @MDT @Molliex @Maggie @Owlunar @Former-Member @Faith-and-Hope  and others 
Called the clinic this morning. The female doctor spoke to me and I told her I felt my tonsils were even bigger. I had to drive down and she would come out to see me in my car. 
she prescribed me cortisone to bring down the swelling. If not better by Monday I need to go bsvk. She's lovely. She knows all about my mentsl health issues and is always supportive. 
I'm glad I rang and saw her as the other male doctor didn't even look at my tonsils. 
I need to calm fown. I'm very angry and moody. It's prob because I'm not well. Everyone at home are irritating me. 
Anyway getting hubby to buy some soup bones and I'm msking a broth to drink yonight. 
he said he's making dinner - good because I wasn't. !!

off to have something soft yo eat and bed. 
chst later xxxx

Hope the meds help. Take it easy @BlueBay 💙

Take care my friend @BlueBay
Give yourself some rest 🙂

Hey there @Molliex

I hope the meds ease your throat @BlueBay.

Soft food and bed sound good. 💞💞💞

Hi @MDT @Molliex @Shaz51 @Angels333 👋👋👋

I made a beef bone broth with veggies.   Let that boil away for a few hours. Just had 2 cups. So nice snd good for you. 
I had two sleeps this afternoon. I went into my older sons room and closed the door. i also took one of the cortisone tab. 
poor little A - she keeps looking for me saying "where's nonna I love you I keep you" ❤️ Melts my heart 💔 

she knows I'm not well and I've been stsying away from her. But it's hsrd. 
hubby made a veggie pasta bake. Almost ready. 
I'm really tired. This has knocked me about. 
hope you are all doing ok today. It's getting very cold here   
take care everyone ❤️❤️❤️
@Maggie @MDT @Molliex @Shaz51 @Angels333 @Owlunar @Former-Member @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope  snd others 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance