Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Denv12
Senior Contributor

A Devoted Section Catering For Computer Advice.

I would like to make a suggestion here.Could this forum start up a section catering for technical advice on things like computers and even android tablets and phones? There are times when we all need some help with those problems.Its another form of support within the Sane forums.Just wanted to put the idea out there and see how many would like that kind of help.

Regards @Denv12.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: A Devoted Section Catering For Computer Advice.

I think its a good idea @Denv12 

If anyone has a good android app for Gmail I'd like to know 🙂

My Gmail keeps getting stuff stuck in the Outbox, works for a while and then goes back to that state.

Hi @Denv12 Smiley Happy

Thank you for you suggestion. I see value in what you are saying around a devoted section for computer advice and technological problems. I imagine that would be helpful for many Forum members. At the current stage of time, people either create a post in the Forums News and Feedback area of the SANE Forums, or email team@saneforums.org when they encounter technological issues. The Forums email is also our primary channel for feedback around how we may improve the SANE Forums to support members. For this reason, I would strongly encourage you to email this suggestion to our Forums Team, so that a Forums Community Manger could get back to you in the near future.

Again, thank you for your suggestion! Smiley Very Happy

Kindest Regards,

Amour_Et_Psyché

I'm a bit of a comuter nerd. Currently I'm fluent with some things ipad.

writermelb

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance