Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Dani1981
Senior Contributor

Anyone around atm?

I've kept the kids at home all day, and I am going crazy!! Anyone else at home and bored?

26 REPLIES 26

Re: Anyone around atm?

G'day @greenpea 

How are you doing?

@Dani1981  Hey Dni1981 I am footloose and fancy free of kidults. Just me and my pet :D. What is up hun?

Oh lucky you @greenpea 

Although I wouldnt wish mine to grow up too quickly!!

With all this Virus stuff going on at the moment, I'm stuck at home and hating it... I love to get out, and its been tough being at home.

@Dani1981  I'm good thanks 😄 if I disappear its because son2 has come home with ex Smiley Wink. what have you got on this evening?

@Dani1981  yes have you heard the latest that sydney might go into lockdown :o!! in all my years I have never seen anything like this before 

Wow, no I havent heard that @greenpea 

I am in Melbourne, and it is getting cray cray here too with long lines at the shops for food/essentials. I am not in panic mode yet, but I feel I am going to give in soon !!

@Dani1981  yes our health minister said it may be necessary. The cray cray 😄 is infectious isnt it lolz. Luckily for me  my kidults are all shut ins so as long as there is a computer they are fine Smiley Wink

Oh! @greenpea 

I couldnt do that! I need people contact

@Dani1981  it is hard when the kids are little and so much of yourself is dedicated to their wellbeing. Just remember though it is only for a short period of time and then mum wont be so needed anymore and you will have your freedom back (to a certain extent lol). It wont be like this forever hun.xx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance