Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Congratulations - Welcoming our new Community Guides!

Wonderful, how exciting. You all have such a love and respect for the forum and your peers - really looking forward to watching this crew and the impact you'll amidst our great online community Smiley Very Happy

@Snowie @NatureLover @Maggie @dhr53 @WriterMelb @Got_the_tshirt @BPDSurvivor @Judi9877 @Hamsolo01 @jem80 @Dadcaringalone @Jay-e 

giphy (1).gif

Huge props to the returning Guides!

@eth @frog @CheerBear @Faith-and-Hope @outlander @Shaz51 @Teej You have and continue to be incredible role models, thank you so much team.

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

A big welcome to the team  @Snowie @NatureLover @Maggie @dhr53 @WriterMelb @Got_the_tshirt @BPDSurvivor @Judi9877 @Hamsolo01 @jem80 @Dadcaringalone @Jay-e 

Look forward to sharing the role with you all.  I'm sure you will find the training really helpful, both here and in your daily life.

Welcome PNG

Feel free to tag me any time with any questions you have or places you think I might contribute usefully.  Look forward to getting to know you all better.  I am sure @nashy @Jupiter  and co. will explain about the community guide area on the forums.

Yummo 😋

the food looks great!

0.jpg1.png3.jpg

Thank you, everyone.,..and that food looks delicious, oh yum!

I'm so glad all the existing Community Guides will still be Community Guides. 🙂

Wonderful to see the announcement of new Guides @Jupiter . 

Most of you I know well, some not so much ... but a hearty congratulations to each of you.  You have some great Guides to learn from, and I'm sure you will all do a fantastic job.  I have held an equivalent role elsewhere for about 6 months. It definitely gives you a sense of purpose.  And knowing that you are helping a fellow human being in distress, brings a warmth to the heart.  I hope you all find that to be the case as well.  The task is not at all onerous, but there are many rewards to be had. Just dont try to take on more than you can handle at any one time. Know your own limits, because we all have them.  

@Snowie @NatureLover @Maggie @dhr53 @WriterMelb @Got_the_tshirt @BPDSurvivor @Judi9877 @MDT @jem80 @Dadcaringalone @Jay-e   Gosh there are a lot of you.  🌺

And I'm even more pleased to see that the existing batch of 7 guides @outlander @eth @CheerBear @Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 @frog @Teej  are prepared to continue in your roles.  I was away when the congratulations and thanks thread came through for you guys. I add my somewhat belated thanks to you now.  Although I guess I dont have to now ... coz you're all continuing on in the role.  Yay!  👍🌺

Sherry 

Big Congratulations to everyone of the new guides!! but big hugs to @MDT  and @Dadcaringalone  😄 well done guys.xxx

Congratulations @Snowie @NatureLover @Maggie @dhr53 @WriterMelb @Got_the_tshirt @BPDSurvivor @Judi9877 @Hamsolo01 @jem80 @Dadcaringalone @Jay-e   

So good to see you taking on this new role

Hi @Former-Member @greenpea 

@greenpea 

Thanks for your kind message!

How's things with you and yours?

Trust you are are traveling well through this covid crisis!

Thanks @Shaz51 @Jupiter 

Look forward to working with you team @Snowie@NatureLover@Maggie@dhr53@WriterMelb@Got_the_tshirt@BPDSurvivor@Judi9877@Hamsolo01@jem80@Dadcaringalone@Jay-e

And most importantly enjoy your weekend! Cheers 🥂 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance