Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Frogs Everywhere

Me too @Former-Member , @greenpea  xx 

Me too @greenpea @Former-Member @Shaz51 I love frogs.

A motorbike frog once set up home in the waterwell of my large Pot (years ago).

I was watering my pot plants - when a green face popped out of the waterwell (at the bottom).

Surprised, yes I was...

Adge

Motorbike Frog | Western Australian MuseumThis is a Motorbike frog - it sounds exactly like a motorbike zooming, & changing gears. @greenpea @Former-Member @Shaz51 

It fools many people - they think there is a real motorbike.

They are very variable in colours (can be brown).

Adge

he is beautiful @Adge Heart

Hi all  @Shaz51 @Adge @Former-Member @greenpea @cutiepiekitty @TAB @MDT  and anyone else here.  Fun idea for a chat Shaz!!

I really miss the treefrogs from when I lived in the territory.  Up my drain pipe so their croaking really went up in volume - sometimes I'd have my tv on max volume and still not be able to hear it over their din.

Image result for blue spotted tree frog

When my brother was in grade 5 in Darwin he had a pet treefrog with blue spots like above.  The local radio station (where we were in TAA junior flyers and sang jingles etc) had a pet competition.  Bro took out several prizes including one for best costume - he made it a vest and trousers!  and another for best trained pet - it sat on the back of his neck all day when at school!!  and also the most unusual pet prize ... happy memories, thanks @Shaz51 

Image result for frog in a suit cartoon

Hi @Shaz51
Yes, love frogs 🙂 Some evenings they are so loud at the lake, several blocks away, can hear them easily

Hello Shaz :DHello Shaz 😄

I love frogs too @Shaz51 , but haven't heard any at home for a very, very long time 😞 

@Shaz51, its not a frog, but, I couldn't resist ! 😉 Heart

Hope you and Mr Shaz have had a good day 🙂

cliff.0.0.jpg

@Gazza75... Looney Tunes did have Michigan J. Frog. 😛

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evgEJlOPoeo

Love them all @Smc , @Gazza75 , @Exoplanet , @BlueBells , @eth  xxxx 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance