Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning

Wow 3 mthly is a lot @Judi9877

enjoy your snags in bread @Judi9877 Heart

@Judi9877  I agree with @TAB s 3 monthly inspections is alot maybe they will calm down a bit later as they get to know you both better.

Hi @TAB and all forumites here.

3 month inspections is part of the lease agreement here in Victoria unfortunately. The property manager can do it and it's mainly to see if things need repairs, etc, and to see if the place is being kept tidy, a la not trashing the place. Landlords down here have a big stigma against people on Centrelink unfortunately and for all rentals I've been in, a 3 month inspection always happens. After that, it's every 6 months and that's usually when the landlord decides they want you to leave or we decide we want to leave and give a notice to vacate. That's now a lot harder due to rental laws being tightened against landlords as they now have to give a reason as to why they want you to leave, not just a typical because I want them to excuse. I get the feeling that this property manager may be different because he pushed for my housemate and I to be long time tenants on the owners approval, even though we can only sign an initial 12 month lease, which indicates that the owners could be desperate not to have the property vacant for too long, possibly due to the mortgage on the place. Who knows?

My housemate and I are also on the list for public housing and are in a special criteria section to get it sooner rather than later which means if we do get a suitable property, we'll be leaving and the owners can't do a thing since public housing is regarded as permanent housing compared to private rental and we need to permanent stable housing. Again, wait and see what happens!

Judi9877☺️

hope it works out @Judi9877  someone I know goes through an agent in Perth , the place has to be in inspection order every 6 months and they get told off they things like people taking shortcuts over corner of front lawn. plus made them get carpet cleaned at own expense after burst pipe made a mess, so there are some real ah's out there.

I dont go through an agent no inspections in 4 years lo be better if there were prob, half the garden has died , I just didnt notice till it was too late plus water is very expensive where I am. Oh well.

@Clawde  Hello hunny. Love you sweety. Hoping you are staying warm and cosy. Love peaxxx

Morning
Have a nice day
Former-Member
Not applicable

20210411-095303_1.jpeg

Hi everyone 💗

Good morning and good afternoon @Former-Member @Flying_Hams @greenpea @TAB @Shaz51 @frog @outlander @BlueBay @Meowmy @WIP @Schitzo @The-red-centaur @Appleblossom @Faith-and-Hope @Snowie @BPDSurvivor @Adge @Ant7 @oceangirl @Sans911 @ButterflyWings @saltandpepper @roses and all forumites here. Have a great day!

Judi9877☺️💐

@Former-Member @Judi9877  Hey EOR and Judi9877 wishing you both a sun shiny afternoon. Love peaxxHeart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance