Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: G@ood Morning!

Hey there @Sturgeon  just a heads up I will send you an email soon 🙂 Apologies on the delay.

Re: Good Morning!

Good afternoon for those on this side of the country 😊👋💕

Hello and welcome to @Jagged and @Fordomega 

I am alive @TAB am thinking about getting off all drugs, alcohol and medicines. I've found theyve kept me going and helped me function for years now but am just going to accept myself as i am without them from now on. 

Thanks @Sturgeon

@saturnzoon yep sleeping troubles

thats a big step @eudemonism  well done

Hi @eudemonism, that sounds like a pretty amazing step you're going to take. Sometimes it can tell us we're feeling pretty well if we feel in a good place to come off medication and stop using things like drugs or alcohol we've used before to cope. Do you think you'll have some support to check in with around this, as coming of mental health medications (if that was what you were referring to) can be a bit rough for people. 

Take care,

Tortoiseshell 

Hi back @eudemonism  Lord I hope the darn I/net doesn't again crash coz I being really pushed over the ledge trying to connect + with just existing.

Anyhow, that's a big detox to go for, will you have tangible support as you go? I don't mean to rock the boat but earlier I felt you were sayin goodbyes as opposed to a new hello...

May all the power + care + support + love  be with you 💪 🐻 👥 💕

Re: G@ood Morning!

@saturnzoon  I hope you have had a good day and I hope your appointment went well 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance