Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@Tortoiseshell the mental health system is an evil conspiracy and fncking joke if you ask me. They are a waste of societies time effort and money

Good morning to @eudemonism @Ant7 @Sturgeon @TAB @Former-Member @frog  (hope you are feeling better my dear friend frog xxxx) wishing everyone a super pea day today. Loving this Autumn weather :). Going for another walk this morning to watch the lights shimmer on the water. Have a pdoc appointment this morning. Thinking of all the formites. Love greenpea xxx

Good morning everyone have a great day 😍

@greenpea  Good morning how are you doing today. I hope you have had a good walk 

@Ant7  Good morning Ant7 yes my walk was soooo lovely thank you :). What have you got on to day? Did go you for a bike ride afterall yesterday?

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good morning to you too @greenpea .  Hope you enjoyed your usual early morning walk?  We are finally getting some cooler autumn-type weather here too after a couple of 35C days Sunday and Monday.  Hope the pdoc apt is productive this morning.  I will be thinking of you too.

Hi there @Ant7 , hope you too have a good day.

Waves to @eudemonism @Sturgeon 

Sherry 🌺😊

good morning @Former-Member , @greenpea , @Ant7 , @eudemonism , @Sturgeon  xx

sounds good re light on water @greenpea  do you have a hat and a cape soz lol re early morningsCat Happy

hat nutso day for me yest, gp, physio, work interview, shopping to fill in, forms to fill out for work on internet, another place to register for work, I was totally misreading emails by end of day, someone said have an interview, thought is was another person, luckily used same name replying haha

off to work soon, same job as monday, then icky company icky site tomorrow night, but 22 hrs for 1 shift with stand down and travel lol @greenpea 

Good Morning All Cat Happy 

Have a good one at work @TAB 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance