Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Let's relive the 1980's

I love 90210. I was obsessed with Jason Priestley! 

I use to rush home from school on Friday afternoons to watch the curiosity show. TV had a lot of sitcoms in those days Full House, Different Stokes, Hey Dad, Welcome Back Cotter. Oh and cartoons every morning before school! 

@Captain24 I loooooved 90210! Obsessed with it!!! Loved all those shows you mentioned too.

I watched Eastenders til it changed too much @SmilingGecko  guess all soaps like that I remember 'Den' and the pub saying things like 'banged up in Walford nick' still sticks in my head lol, they characters went too far all changed plus was taken off free to air tv here think went for like 30 years in Britain. not like E street where 'Sonny' came back from jail and blew the place up and killed Reverend Bob the most annoying character ever lol .. that was the guy who joined neighbours just before it ended Richard Hugget

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Scarecrowe we can't forget video games. I especially remember space invaders, pac man and Donkey Kong.

How about adding ET, The Goonies and Ghost Busters to the list too. Lol. What an exciting time it was with new advancements in technology - video players ( my Dad still has one ) and video recorders.

Lady Di and Prince Charles wedding was a big hit for me.

Funny what a time to remember.

Watching Hey,Hey it’s Saturday! 

Where are you finding this @Captain24 😂

It’s on channel 7 @Sunshineandsea. It just reminded me of this thread

Gosh, I haven't seen or even thought of that show since the 80's ha ha @Captain24. Is it as good as you remember?

It was excerpts from over the years it was on @Sunshineandsea It was really good. I was laughing but at the moment that’s not a good indication I laugh at anything. 😂

Still feels good though right ? @Captain24 😂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance