Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Sunday scaries, anyone else?

I can buy it, but I don't even know what to ask for @ArraDreaming 

None of our kids have ever been on a plane @tyme so I bought a pair of ear muffs online for the baby, the kids already have their own pairs from other things… not sure if she will need them or not but it will be so fun to all fly together…. Right?
it will fun… won’t it? 😬😬😬😬
https://www.chemistwarehouse.com.au/buy/89428/banz-ear-muffs-mini-3-months-to-2-years-sky-blue-onlin...

I’m afraid you have got me stuck here, @tyme can you send a pic please

It's dark now... can't get a photo. I'll get a photo tomorrow.

I don't think the kids need ear muffs. @ArraDreaming 

If they have their ipads with them, it's fine. There's  things they can watch and it'll keep them occupied.

that’s exactly what my wife said @tyme I was like oh but the runaway and she’s like… you mean for 30 seconds when we go and off? 😵💫🤷🏾 I dunno never flown with kids I have only been on a plane twice 8 years ago

I’m full nervous and she’s like nah don’t worry about it 🤣

I'm on planes all the time. I just go for day trips @ArraDreaming . I leave early in the morning and come back late at night. It's like I catch the first plane out and the last plane in. 

From my experience, if your ears are going to hurt, they are going to hurt. The ear muffs won't do anything. Give the kid a drink and when they swallow, it unblocks their ears. 

That’s very clever where is your go to day trip? @tyme
We are heading up to cairns, 3 1/2 flight I think it is

Day trips to Sydney, Adelaide, Canberra @ArraDreaming . 

For me, this day trips are like jumping on a train and going to the city, then returning. I don't do it as much now though.

My last trip was to Perth. But I stayed 10 days. I've also been to New Zealand, Hong Kong, China, India... I was going to go to Tonga in May, but I haven't 100% made up my mind. I'm leaning more towards no. I have a friend going. I just don't think I could take the humidity.

Also, I'm planning a 6 week trip to India for next year. I didn't get to travel to all the states last time, so I want to go to The King's City and other touristy areas. I don't like the food, but I like the culture.

Wow!! @tyme that’s awesome
so good that you have been to see the world, well parts of it
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance