Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

todays ep of Diagnosis Murder is a p! take on tv shows guest starring Erik Estrada from C.H.I.P.S.  and Steven J Cannell as nutty producer doing trash tv shows Art imitating Life lol he worked on like 40 tv shows in 70s and 80s @Former-Member 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Oh, I missed it @TAB 🍃

@Shaz51  that is alot to do. I had big naps after daughter visited and reading the newspaper. Just exhausted after having ex stay over last night. I hope you are okish hunny. xxx

Heart my sister @greenpea 

going to a birthday dinner tonight , mr shaz does not really want to go , we will go for a little 

got a bit a a face/ head ache xxxx

@Shaz51  can you make an early exit without anyone getting upset? Hoping you are feeliing better soon.

yes we will be able too my sister @greenpea , my cousin knows we will leave early and few others will too Smiley LOL

going to have a nice cuppa 

@Shaz51  enjoy your cuppa.  I might join you and have a cup of caravan twinnings tea 🙂

ohhh lovely , yes please @greenpea Heart

@Shaz51  there you go my sister one big mug for you and one for me we are having our tea out of the royal albert tea set :).

ohhh very beautiful @greenpea 

Smiley Very Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance