Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

@Shaz51  here is a present for you my sister. Just because 🙂

The Royal Albert is stunning isnt it. You will feel like a queen when you have your breakfast using it.

Old Country Roses 4 Piece Set

well was what I was talking about re them taking the mickey out of selves @Former-Member  

Former-Member
Not applicable

Yeah, i like it @TAB  Pouring rain here, I'm just watching Jake & Fatman. Both shows have healthy moral codes. 

You speak German don't you? Can you read what this says in the image?20210417-101503_1v_1d.jpeg

20210417-101528_1.jpeg

Sorry, I was on a long phone call @Former-Member  arm its what's called 'poetic' way of German ie not re eally correct, so makes it harder to work out whats going on

think the first one is about self awareness .. loosely one those 'scars who have scars on their soul' can see, trace? and attack them

2nd one a bit more literal

Wonder always begins when we give strength to dreams over other fears,

could pretty it up a bit more , but thats literally how it reads

Former-Member
Not applicable

Ok thanks @TAB - just wondered 👍

That's alright @Former-Member Got to use my brain for 5 minutes. Thanks 😸
Former-Member
Not applicable

And I've always thought you were pretty clever 🙂 How's your health? the clott issue sorted? @TAB 

Ha @Former-Member thx. Sometimes I think I am too lol. Ah off higher dose thinners in 2 days seeing Dr at hosp Monday also cardiologist
See what happens thanks for asking
Former-Member
Not applicable

Well, all the best with all that, pretty serious stuff. Glad you're still with us. I gotta have a run of heart tests next week so was thinking of you 🤗

@TAB @Shaz51 @greenpea @Former-Member @NikNik @HopefulWarrior @eth @Darcy @Smc @Determined @Adge @eth @Judi9877

A little looking around to find these translations;

Nur wer selbst Narben auf der Seele hat, kann die der anderen auch aehen, spuren und begreifen

Only those who themselves have scars on their souls can also see, feel and understand those of others.

Wunder beginnen immer dann, wenn wir unseren traumen mehr kraft geben, als unseren angsten

Miracles always start when we give our dreams more force than our anxieties.

Cheers,

HenryX

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance