Skip to main content

Re: Through One's Eyes

Hi @Faith-and-Hope, I like the strawberry butterfly cakes! 🙂 Sorry, for delayed reply - mood stabiliser withdrawal causing more fatigue than usual...

Hi @aButterfly .... 😊💕

Good to see you here, and I am glad you liked the cakes .....

Hope the fatigue stage passes quickly for you.

💗

Well ... it's taken me a while to come back around to finishing the stepping stones challenge .... but here it is .....

image.jpeg

It's "looser" than my usual artwork, but I think that's a good thing.  

Another good thing is that I have picked up the paintbrush again.

@Zoe7 @aButterfly @Former-Member @Kurra @Heart @Appleblossom 

Former-Member
Not applicable

What a wonderful thread. I love art that really speaks to me. Below is the artwork of Gail Gastfield "Unmasked". It spoke to me in volumes. I am half way through cross stitching unmasked on black fabric. Will post this and my near completed angel cross stitch artwork on here when finished 

That would be amazing as a cross-stitch @Former-Member ..... can't wait to see it .... ❣

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thank you @Faith-and-Hope. I should be finished the above in 8 weeks and my angel in 2-3 weeks. Will put them both up when finished. I love your artwork - you are extremely talented. Am most looking forward to see more of your paintings! I do enjoy viewing other people's art works and crafts. I am Loving this thread! 😊💕

Me too @Former-Member ..... 😊

💚💕 @Zoe7 ......

Love the greens and the surface of the water. @Faith-and-Hope

@Former-Member Your 2 cross stitches sounds great. Looking forward to them.

That would be amazing as a cross-stitch @OverTheEdge ..... can't wait to see it .... ❣-- I agree @Faith-and-Hope Smiley LOL

Venice

This is an old photograph I took in 1995 when I travelled a month alone in Italy. It was photographed on celluloid and this is a digital photo of a very faded print. I have digitally enhanced it again in photoshop as best I can but it still loses some of the original. Regardless, this image has stayed with me over all these years in some special way. I still remember the moment I took it, a chilly day wandering alone through the backstreets of Venice without looking at a map, only a few people passing by, alone in a strange city. Heart