Skip to main content

Re: I can’t cope

Oh yep! I knew I needed to do it all week… was dreading it @Captain24 

All done now @Captain24 , @Bow 🙂

Can't do my lawn as it is raining and they say it is going to rain all this week 

They have finally stopped fighting over the bone, they have stopped hassling me and are having a nap @tyme. Even though they are lying on me.

Hahaha are you house sitting alone tonight? I couldn't do what you do.. You are so good to them. 

So no regrets…

It has been busy. I think my meds have started to work again. I am managing to be able to do some stuff. My mood is still really bad though. The thoughts and urges are really strong. 

Did the doc ask you to stop the meds in the first place? @Captain24 I don't recall.

Ummm.. no. No one told me to stop them @tyme. I just did. There is still one more to go back on but the ED doc said to wait until I had my GP’s supervision before restarting it. 

I have had many lectures on stopping them and I still haven’t seen my Pdoc. I’m sure I’ll hear a lot from her. 

Oh... not to be an authoritarian, but was there a reason you just stopped them? No need to answer if you don't want to. @Captain24 

I didn’t grist myself to take them in the correct amounts so I just stopped altogether. @tyme Plus I stopped smoking just before it. 

I’ve been in massive withdrawals. 

You actually stopped smoking? Congrats! I thought you wanted to, but didn't end up doing it @Captain24 

That's certainly a big shift on the body.

I wonder if you can have staged dispensing of medication? That's what I still have. Gets delivered to my house every fortnight.

56 days ago I stopped @tyme. It’s been really hard.

Everyone says it gets easier but I’m still struggling with the urge. I thought maybe once my meds started to work it would make it easier but it hasn’t. Plus I know they haven’t fully kicked in. 

No one has suggested it. Maybe it’s something I can ask. The pharmacy I go to is amazing. 

I used to only be allowed 3 days of meds at a time. I had to go and get them every three days. Thank goodness it was a 24/7 chemist. @Captain24 

When you stop them suddenly, it takes longer to get back to what it was before. 

I can see that your body is going through a lot of changes.. no wonder things have been extraordinarily hard!

You are amazing to have gone through all that.