Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Bow
Senior Contributor

Re: My Mosaic

@Snowiei just want to crawl into a ball and cry. I do not have the energy or the will to do anything else. 
how can I keep going like this? 

There is nothing wrong with crying hon, sometimes we need to get those emotions out of us @Bow 

I am finding it hard to do anything today also, we all have those days.

You have so much strength and courage hon just to fight every day. Just take it an hour at a time or even a minute at a time.

Lean on us for extra support, we are here to help you through all of this.

Bow
Senior Contributor

Stuck in that really unpleasant hopeless state of desperately not wanting to be here but staying here for other people. I am scared of myself and my impulsive actions especially when plans are involved. 
I am to see my psychologist on Tuesday and I must have a conversation with her about where I am at. The mental health nurse is due this week too, Wednesday I think? She has only been once before, but do I tell her too? 
I simple can not be bothered doing anything at the moment, including eating. My folks are barely talking to me sigh. D goes back to school on Tuesday so one more day of holidays. The smallest of tasks overwhelm me and feel unachievable. 

I feel so deeply sad and depressed today. I hate living like this. I don't want to anymore. 

I see you @Bow 

Come over for some company with Snowie on Re: My special Place 💞

@Bow sitting with you hon through all of this 💕💕

Good morning hon @Bow 

Wishing you a good day today.

Sending lots and lots of love and hugs to help you through the day 💟💟💟

Bow
Senior Contributor

How can I do the home work that my psychologist sets me when it leaves me feeling this way?!??? 😩😩 

Bow
Senior Contributor

Feels like there is no other way

@Bow 💕💕

LIstening hon 

Bow
Senior Contributor

Would you sit with me for a bit @Snowie ?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance