Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

im around @Snowie Heart
Former-Member
Not applicable

Yes .. me too @Snowie 

Hi @outlander  ... wasnt it lovely that Sans911 dropped in to your thread tonight?  That was special.

it was lovely and special indeed @Former-Member

The pdoc didn't come in today and I don't know how to get through another night like last night @outlander @Former-Member 

I am scared to sleep, to stay awake, to dream, to get through another night like last night. 

im sorry he/she didn't come out @Snowie I was hoping they might've come in to help with the sleepers.
are you able to talk to the nurses at all? im not sure they can give you anything else then whats prescribed though but maybe they could contact the oncall pdoc to ask about meds?

Good evening @Snowie 

I am sorry sorry to read of your struggle tonight. I hope the forum members are able to support you through the night. Are you also able to get some help with getting through the night off the forums Snowie?

Maybe consider the 24 hour helplines if you need someone to talk to.

We all hope you can get some peace and respite,

Whitehawk

I spoke to the nurse @outlander She has rang the pdoc but doubt I will hear back from them till at least tomorrow,  perhaps not till Monday. 

Thanks @Whitehawk  i  will talk to the nurse again if I need too. 

oh cause its the weekend @Snowie that makes it really hard then doesn't it. hopefully they will at least come in tomorrow or even better tonight for you. you really do need your sleep esp with such intense therapy too.

did you get to see your kids and H today?

Sending some hugs and warm blankie @Snowie  💙🧡💙😅

They might not come in till Monday @outlander Then im stuck for another 2 nights. I saw H and the kids today. Not for long but least i saw them.

Thanks @Eve7 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance