Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not Coping

So good @ArraDreaming 

Do you have work tomorrow? 

Yeah, I don’t normally but due to holiday and stuff I just moved my days around cause I’m short on leave @Birdofparadise8

That's a good idea @ArraDreaming 

Is it going okay? 

our little miss won’t go to sleep she’s up with us watching the footy… she reckons the footy is hilarious 🤣🤣🤣 @Birdofparadise8

Yeah it’s going really well I like it @Birdofparadise8 supportive team, pretty reasonable with adjustments and that, task focussed I have a list every day and I just chip away at it

Hahaha how sweet @ArraDreaming. She might become a real fan. You should see the little girls and boys, and their dads go past at the footy in their gurney that is way too big and so excited. They are so cute. 

That's good to hear. Always nice when you have a supportive team. 

Yeah we planning to take our middle kid to his first game this season @Birdofparadise8 he’s got a cats jumper………..
hmmmm
I wish it was the OTHER blue and white but what’s done is done I guess I came home to him wearing it one day (also 6 sizes too big)

How did that happen @ArraDreaming 

Did Mrs ArraDreaming get it?

Yeah…. She’s a cat fan as is the oldest kid @Birdofparadise8
One is yet to be influenced (the baby) I think I can sway her to the roos

Oh gosh, there will be a divided @ArraDreaming 

Do you come up to Melbourne to games?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance