Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: checking in

@NatureLover 

Sorry.

Checking in . I'm go in g to try and get a little more sleep. Have had 2 hours.  Need just another hour or so.

@Lee71 thanks so much for checking in. Am relieved to see you.

2 hours' sleep isn't much, hope you can get some more now.

hey @Lee71 I hope you got through the night ok?

morning @Former-Member @naturlover hoping todays ok for you too Heart

Morning @outlander , always a pleasure to see you 🙂 Hoping your day today is better than yesterday was.

@NatureLover 

I didn't get any more sleep but I did rest was unable to sleep. so u pretty much give up on that .

Hope your day goes well.

That's not good that you couldn't get any more sleep @Lee71 . Can you sleep at all during the day, or would that make your nights worse?

Thanks for your good wishes. I am hoping your two appointments go well today - I think you have your therapist as well as the new doctor appointment?

@NatureLover 

I am meant to go to therapy today also, but i don't know if I'm going to go.

And thanks yea the new doctor, in an hour

@Lee71 wrote:

I am meant to go to therapy today also, but i don't know if I'm going to go.

Is it because 2 appointments in one day is too much, or is it because the therapy work is not helping? @Lee71 

Wishing you all the best with the new doctor, I hope it goes better than you expect.

Former-Member
Not applicable

I missed your check in this morning Lee, but I so happy you did. Hope your doctors appointment went/goes well. @Lee71 

@Former-Member 

@NatureLover 

Just finished my doctors appointment.  Didn't go as I had planned but that's ok. My anti depressant was increased so maybe that will help

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance