Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: what the heck am i even meant to do anymore

Hi @Eden1919

That sounds really overwhelming if you are finding you can't stop crying at the moment. I can hear uni is a real pressure that makes it harder feel okay right now. Sometimes universities can have student support services, and there may be support you can get, or extensions. I know a lot of people on the forums are studying or have studied while managing their mental health, has anyone else had positive experiences receiving support from uni or tafe? @MDT @Queenie 

Re: what the heck am i even meant to do anymore

@Tortoiseshell  i have spoken to the people at uni.

i am so freaking tired and not at the same time but there are certain things i cant stand anymore i am trying so freaking hard but no matter how hard i try nothing is ever enough i just dont understand when am i meant to get a break when can i just sit and be in peace for a few minutes just a few freaking minutes i am not asking for a good life or to be rich or to have everything i want i just want to be at peace even just once in a while i just need 5 minutes. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance