Skip to main content
soul
Community Elder

Re: HOME

No - I didn't. I hate to burden her. She has the perfect family - so far removed from my situation. Did tell her that I was lonely and it would be nice to have someone to talk to, to share things with. She said it would happen for me one day. 

What does that mean? I thought that was what fairy tales are made of. How do you even go about it? Who did you trust? Had that fourth glass of wine, quickly fed the dog and washed up before I become too intoxicated. Put away the glass and hid the empty bottle in the bin so my daughter won't see @utopia

soul
Community Elder

Sorry to derail your thread @utopia. I'll take it over to mine.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @utopia - hope the helicopter has moved on. I can't help myself - I always have to be a sticky beak and see what's going on but I can see how it can be anxiety inducing. Sometimes I think I lack a self-preservation gene. Hope you get a chance to catch up with your friend soon. With a change in seasons there is more opportunity to get outside and see the world. ...and  @soul may tomorrow be a better day for you... take care

utopia
Senior Contributor

It's ok @soul. You can talk on here.
@Former-Member. I hate low flying helicopters. Never used to until this MI reared its ugly head. Helicopters was a great fear of my dads (from Vietnam). Now I'm picking up his MI rubbish.
Was ambulance helicopter. They land at the oval, not far from me, when a patient needs transporting to Melbourne urgently. Don't know who. Doesn't matter. Still freaked me out.
@soul - I'm also drinking again. So no criticism by me. My son is still staying at my mums, but I'll hide all the empties in the bin. Just incase he visits.
Life can be complicated sometimes.
soul
Community Elder

I'm a bit paranoid about ambulances too @utopia. Being put in one and taken to a public hospital in a third world country is not my idea of fun. 

Used to have just the one drink early evening to relax me. Ordered cases of wine online, delivered to the door. I then stopped completely but last night downed a whole bottle. When your body isn't used to it, it hits you for a six. Detoxing today.

Probably need a little siesta soon.

03485322-2217-46CC-8A86-12ABC644361F-12503-000007084765A7C8.jpeg

Ordered cases of wine online, delivered to the door-- we did that for a little while @soul, @utopia

but we stopped it , we have stopped drinking again for 3 weeks now , but last night would of been nice to have one after a busy day

soul
Community Elder

Guess there's difference between having a social glass or two and having several to medicate @Shaz51@utopia

utopia
Senior Contributor

@soul. I'm a medicator!

hi @utopia

its hard for me to following too many threads at the moment but i wanted to swing past and say hi and often wondering how you are..

how are you going since being out now?

utopia
Senior Contributor

Hi @outlander. Same with me. I stick to 1 or 2 threads at the moment.
Lonely, lazy, irritable, bored, angry, frustrated, tired.... you name it .... I feel it today.
Am just stuck today