Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Taking the plunge

I hope you manage to eat something yourself @Former-Member, all the effort of cooking etc. 💜💕

Former-Member
Not applicable

Yes,  dinner eaten tonight.  I need to lie down again,  Might catch you later.  Heart

@Former-Member, I do a little bit of cooking for myself.  I use an air frier for some things as I just got one recently.  Usually live on salmon and salads so theres not much to do.  spagetti bol sounds lovely, especially with lots of vegetables. 

I wish someone could take care of selling and handling things for Me as well.  My place will probably be on the market for a long time before someone is interested.  It's pretty remote and not for everybody.  I think long term I'll probably end up moving north as its warmer and I can get away from my home town which I don't enjoy much these days.  My life has been turned upside down the last year or so.

@Gazza75  💜💕❤️💜💕

Thanks @Gazza75 💕 and hugs for your hurt too ..... it’s not easy to let go of things and accept change over things you can’t control.  We have to find aspects we can control .... enough ..... and go from there.  It takes courage, and I draw inspiration from so many people here.

@Maggie @Former-Member Thinking of you both tonight 💛🧡💚💙💜🌺🌷🌸💐

@Gazza75 Hope your property can sell sooner rather than later and you can move to the warmer weather Smiley Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

I have relatives with big farms. Most of them are retired (early). Made quite a bit of money.  Some still farming. Down south. @Gazza75 

My family moved to Australia with the intention of farming. Long story. 

Chat more another time. Getting late. 

I hope someone will want to buy your farm. There are people around that like to live in remote places. 

Oh, and I love salmon. I cook it in the oven. 

Night night to you and  @Maggie @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope @outlander @Shaz51 @CheerBear and everyone. 

🥰💜🤗😴

Goodnight @Former-Member 💕💐

Goodnight @Former-Member Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance