Skip to main content

Re: Worry Room - Get it out, and walk away

I'm trying to put my worries in here and walk away - but trouble is I can't let it go.  It sucks that I can write it down and close the page in my book but then it's still in my head and again I worry.

I'm going to hide under my doona where I feel safe and have a snooze.  Back later.  Just wish all these worries, issues, etc would just go away (wouldn't that be nice) but they don't and it's hard work to deal with them. And not to mention draining and exhausting mentally and physically.

hugs, i hope you are able to have a nap and wake up feeling a bit rested,

lj

@BlueBay thanks champ. Sending one right back at ya.

Hi @mrkotter

I've read your message.....First, this is my tattoo on tha back of my neck..it's a terrible photo though.....

It says; now thats all you have. 

It got me through a few rocky times and Im now Im going through some more rocky times and we are here to suport each other as we are all honest about our rocky times.

Can I step out of the box and suggest that your Psychologist doesnt hate you.

Your sister will undestand. Please write her an email or something. You and me need support. 

tattoo.jpg

@PeppiPatty wrote:

Hi @mrkotter

Can I step out of the box and suggest that your Psychologist doesnt hate you.

Your sister will undestand. Please write her an email or something. You and me need support. 

Hey @PeppiPatty, thanks and I like the tatt. 

It's not so much those thoughts it's the inanity of them. I know they aren't true or founded in any sort of logic but I can't stop having them. That's the annoying/frustrating part. 

My worry is that I won't get better; i am stressing about work especially at the moment.  So much to do tomorrow with me doing a lot of it for the first time. No one showed me how to do this certain job so i will have to try to do it myself.  I have no idea. I am so scared and anxious that i will stuff it up; get it wrong and make a huge mistake.  I am not thinking properly, feeling sick in my stomach.

@BlueBay@mrkotter, I am with you @sad girl, @Mr Kotter needs a hug as well as some love and light! I hope things get better with your sister🌟

Hello @mrkotter

Thankyou for the reply.....

Could you tell me the meaning of Bi-Polar for you? 
I'm not asking for the ......dictionary edition explanation but what it is like for you? 

Also; When my husband were in fairly  Psychotherapy together when we first met........

( I know....I meet someone and first thing I do is bring them to my therapy sessions ) 

we thought of ways of how to calm him down. One was that we wrote a piece of paper for him to look at. I'm wondering if maybe you can copy it but make it relevant to you? 

He loves combing his hair so I wrote; 

How to keep PeppiPatty safe 

1. Look in a mirror

2. check your hair. 

3. comb your hair

4 Have a good hair day!!

It's just a suggestion. Could you think of doing other things instead of worrying about not having a flash bank account ? 

Hello @PeppiPatty, @CherryBomb, @Ginny, @BlueBay, @mrkotter

hi everyone , after a week like last week , I like to leave my worry here and walk away to see what the week ahead will bring

how is everyone ??

Hello All,

in the past couple of years I have isolated myself more and more and I am less and less a part of the lives of people that I love. I am worried that I will lose one of my loved ones and I did not make more of the time I had the chance to have with them. I used to be a woman with no regrets - now all I have is doubt and regrets.

I would so much hope that I can walk away from this feeling.