Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: G@ood Morning!

Good Morning here 💥
I'm planning to
- drag myself out of bed (hopefully soon), then
- clean, clean, tidy clean up, tidy... for visitors flying in tomorrow
-

Good Morning all 

@Former-Member @BlueBay @greenpea @Ant7 @TAB @Former-Member @CheerBear @Appleblossom @eudemonism @Shaz51 @Adge @Mazarita 

I have psychologists this afternoon not looking forward to it as its always the same thing, they don't like to change anything and it's a hassle trying to get there.

still getting pain in my side when I move or exert it, which is annoying It's impossible to keep still.

Hope veryone has a good day.

hope you get through okay @saturnzoon  I have a whole day of tasks includingone talked into yest, that am going to have to ditch today. I got told to go to a job interview for one thing, didnt get it, then get call after got home saying come in for a test for another job not suited to either ..sheesh didnt know what to say, but yes, esp way they worded it.all too hard.

Sorry for going on hope your day's not too bad

@TAB  the whole system of thr job market is just a joke, they make you go to ones that you know your not suited to and it just makes you feel worse, they don't care, the whole system needs a overhaul to be fair for everyone, and if you don't go you get in trouble.

Sorry you hav to go through all that, I'm passed all that now being on the pension, but my son is going through it now and gets him down as well.

Try and do something nice for yourself, just any little thing helps.

I agree @saturzoon this was private agency tho. Just off to drs. Then interview at Laborhire wtf since when do they interview ok not other one talk later

@TAB @saturnzoon  hoping both your days have improved :). Went for a beautiful walk in the sunshine not too hot just warm. Most of  the locals were friendly save one (there is always one lol). Anyway just wanted to wishing you both a lovely afternoon. Love pea xx

@saturnzoon 

A gp I saw for about 10 years told me that it was important that I felt the psychologist was actually helping.  He supported me in trying new psychologists and psychiatrists.  It was difficult, but gave me sense of validation and choice.  I was programmed to go with the system cos of being a state ward, to say someone was not doing their job was terrifying, incomprehensible, and really hard for me. 

Now I am better at standing up for me and my rights.  We have to be honest with ourselves and in our therapy sessions.  Recently I gave a therapist "the sack". We had a disconnect on many values, which I tried to overlook for a while, but she stepped over the line and even my pharmacist thought she was innappropriate.  If nothing else we have a responsibility to the tax payer to "spend" our portion well and that involves some level of holding psychologists accountable.  It is not always the "patient" who is the irresponsible one.  

Good morning to all in return, hope you don't mind I riding on the wagon of your hello @BlueBay ✌ 

Can anyone advise how to clear all notifications accumulated, have no reply from SANE, mine is basic Android mobile, I'm already in meltdown & not being able to clear this adds to the helplessness

So much positive chat amongst you, it's great to see that flow 💞

Hi @Sturgeon 

I couldn't see an email about this in our forums inbox. I've left an alert here for one of the community managers to respond to the issues you're experiencing.

Ochre

Ta @Ochre I now realise I went through email reply instead of feedback at bottom listing.

I had also mentioned that when I go to menu bar it's empty no matter how often I tap,

I have figured to date how to manage frequency of notifications but still not how to delete mass, 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance