Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Saturday Soiree - all welcome!!

Thanks @Amour_Et_Psyché 

Time out taken. 

Smiley Happy

Small tensions not managed often build up to larger ones, and inexplicable scary elephants in the room and monsters under the bed.  Hope the soirree can continue its regular get togethers, after this hiccup.  I have been researching the net on WW2 history in the tiny village of my ancestors.  The internet can be such an amazing tool.

Smiley Happy

WOW it is Saturday afternoon again 

hello and hugs to everyone in forumland HeartHeart

@roses@eth@Appleblossom@Adge@Mazarita@utopia@Emelia8@Anastasia@Peri@Meowmy , @Former-Member 

171564530_3836305496467127_6351191473429381022_n.jpg

hello @WIP@Clawde@MySunrisebirds z.png

inner peace.jpg@Adge, @Former-Member 

Hi @Shaz51 @eth @Appleblossom @TAB  and all forumites hanging out here today. I'm just chilling around town going to Bunnings for snags and planning on doing some knitting via uni work later. Also, have been checking in on the AFLW grand final match since Brisbane Lions are playing this afternoon. 

Will pop in later today to see what's going on here!

Have fun!

Judi9877😎👍💐

Enjoy the footy @Judi9877 

Hi there @TAB . Have definitely enjoyed the WAFL as the Brisbane Lionesses took out the Adelaide Crows by 18 points. It's our first win so it's pretty special. 

As for other stuff, I'm now just chilling and trying to relax and find some motivation for studying!

Whats everyone else up to?

Judi9877😎

Okay well enjoy @Judi9877  Cat Happy not a Crows fan despite Erin Phillips. Her father was a champion player with Port Adelaide in the SANFL ok 1980s 90 ish

Hi all. Its been a while between posts. Kinda forgotten how to navigate the page.

Shout out those looking for some socials on a sat night.

I'm back from groceries, feeding my kitty before she eats my leg (lol) and then hoping to chill out with dinner and some telly.

Finished almost family (ch9) and finding alice ABC. Going back to New Amsterdam now.

What's others tuning into

@HopefulWarrior @eth @TAB @Judi9877 @Shaz51 

Hi @HopefulWarrior,  I don't think that we have "spoken" to each other before. I have been active since mid-February. For me, it is a bit early for dinner, so I've got a coffee on the right-hand side while I check out the latest posts. Just had the cyclone a week ago and the power is still out - have a generator for my power supply. No TV and only just had mob. phone operational. Satellite internet is still the primary form of communication, though I believe most landlines are operational.

"Kicking Back is a bit different at the moment, and so I use the opportunity to catch up with forum members.

Cheers

HenryX

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance