Skip to main content

Re: Good Morning!

The car may still be in line for servicing. I hope its not a huge bill. I used to own a car and this is what happened to me. Its a worry dealing with these mechanics. I did see a device called "Fixd" which you plug into your car and can run diagnostics on what is wrong without having an overpriced servicing of your car. It will show you in real time what is wrong so you don't get ripped off by a mechanic @Macqua 

@SmilingGecko not 10 minutes after posting that, they said my car was ready to be picked up. I paid the standard amount beforehand but usually they always add something on… THEY DIDNT THIS TIME!

I have a list of things that we will have to monitor/get fixed in future but I’m just so happy they didn’t do all these other “urgent” fixes they usually do!

Thats good @Macqua its so hard keeping a car serviced for the road. I am so happy for you. I can relate to your anxiety about over the top expenditures but today things to turn out well for you which is good

Mr Rocker and I've been promised his Mum's old car when she moves nearer to her daughters. It's an over 25 yr Commodore but serviced and kept in great condition. 

facebook_1683709549821_7061989699653840892.jpg

Good morning @PeppyPatti @SmilingGecko @TAB @Glisten, how are we this morning?

I moved a medication at night time and I slept quite well because of it but I’m still feeling drained this morning.

Have to get onto Centrelink to backdate something properly this morning and then all I have is the ironing.

Going to arrange for a clinician of my outreach team to come and visit me next week but that’s also a chance to just have a chat so not really a chore.

Since I don’t have much on, I’m preemptively anxious as I hate boredom… Perhaps I’ll get into some crafts today!

Hope everyone has a lovely day.

Hi @Macqua  hope it goes okay, got gu coming to fix something on car shortly, nothing much else on.started this fortnights assignments for cert IV TAE.probs sleep and watch tv rest of day once car guy goes

Hello @Macqua 

I didn't know treatment teams were still accessible. Its almost impossible to get access to those resources. Well lucky you! I don't miss it really as I do quite well, considering - touchwood.

Crafts sounds good. I've been checking out an online course today. Don't know whether I will go ahead with it or not but am checking it out

Gee I hate boredom. If Smiling Gecko is bored then she is really bored!

Have a good day today Macqua and enjoy

Hopefully the fixing of the car goes smoothly and head down, bum up for the Cert IV assignments! Nothing wrong with some sleep and tv as downtime too ☺️

I had to go the ED to get to them but I’n counting it as a blessing in disguise because the team has been awesome. I seem to manage well for a month on my own but then something happens and I spiral out of control so having a team there will help me push through that.

Ooooh what online course are you checking out?

Boredom is a recipe for disaster for me too so best keep it at bay today!

not thinking about assignments again today @Macqua  just want car done with.

then slothing lol really feel like sleep atm got to stay up til car done and he hasnt got here yet lol