Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

mm that really sucks @Snowie its tricky trying to balance physical health needs/meds with mental hey. I really hope they work something out quickly.

do you have bbt to watch tonight or something to read or something else to do to help you get through the night if you need? I think ill be up for a while if you need some company too

I hope something gets worked out tomorrow @outlander But I won't hold my breath waiting.  

Watching bbt now, going to be a long night

Ill be up for a while yet sis so i can come sit with you or chat, whichever you need 💖

@Snowie ^^^

Hi @Snowie 

how is your day? I’m sending little hugs 🤗 to you.

thinking of you @Snowie
hoping pdoc come in today 💜💜

@Eve7 hoping ECT went ok for you today too. Mine went ok, just the normal headache afterwards. This is number 6. Is it helping, I don't know, but I will keep perservering with it.

@outlander saw pdoc this morning. They increased my sleeping meds so hopefully that helps tonight. 

I really hope it helps sis @Snowie you really do need that sleep and preferably without nightmares tonight too

@Snowie it was ok. I’m just impatient thinking I’d feel lots better by now and pdoc said it might take another 10 which threw me a bit.

Im really tired tonight too. Tomorrow I will try the group thing again. Do you go to those?

Hope you sleep well. 💙🧡💙

I feel a bit the same @Eve7 thinking that I would feel better by now, but knowing it is going to take more ect sessions.

I am also a bit afraid. People keep saying just give it time and you will feel the difference. But what if I don't? What then?

I do attend groups, they run them at the hospital I am in. I went to go to one today but it was already full. Will try to go to a few tomorrow.

Hope you sleep well too hun 💜

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance