Skip to main content

Re: Oscillation between two mind sets

Aw, I’m sorry @creative_writer sounds a bit intrusive at the moment dear 💜🌺

hugs and hugs for you 🫂🌺

Just gently remember to be kind to yourself in these moments, while you’re doing your best to manage 🙂💜🌺

I can understand having to minimise to lessen or remove any MH consequences, however please know that it’s ok here 🙂

go gently sweetness 💜

@Former-Member I can’t help but feel like a burden for hurting but I can’t help but feel low. My mood always seems to plummet by the end of the day and I can’t stop it

Aw, @creative_writer , wish I could give you a hug and let you know it’s alright dearest 🫂🌺💜

Are you alright there, while things aren’t going so well? Just wondering if you feel safe sweets 🌺💜

here for you 🙂🌺

@Former-Member I’m safe. I think I’ll try to get some sleep, already halfway there. I’ll talk to you tomorrow, I hope you rest well 💖🫂

Yes ok dearest @creative_writer , sleep sounds like a good idea 🙂🌺

and thank you for sharing you’re safe sweetness 💜🙂

rest well, and catch you tomorrow sometime 🤗🌺

@Former-Member I am waiting for the caffeine to kick in so I can start studying. Caffeine in moderation relaxes me and quietens the thoughts.

I hope you are doing well this morning 💖🫂

Hey there @creative_writer 💜🙂🌺

I hope you got some really good sleep last night 🌺

yes that caffeine cuppa sounds like a good helper to getting study done 🙂

I hope your day goes well today sweetness ☺️

All good here thank you - just a bit cold with windows open but I do like having some morning air before everyone in the neighbourhood starts making food throughout the day and I get the sneezes 🤭

Take care and go gently, and I’ll be here on and off today if you’d like to chat a bit later on 🙂🌺

@Former-Member just had my afternoon cuppa, I'm getting to the final stages of the assignment. Fresh air is always lovely, particularly for certain health conditions. Fresh air helps my migraines, I do think I have poor blood circulation.

I'm doing okay for far. I hope today goes for you smoothly too 💖🫂

Hey there @creative_writer 🤗🌺

Sounds good - I hope you enjoyed that cuppa, and progress is going well for the final bits of the assignment 🙂 

Yes indeed, a bit of fresh air always helps bring a bit of better health, doesn't it 🙂 xx

Circulation issues and migraines do very much benefit from good air quality, for sure. And I also gently understand its not as easy as doing some exercises to help build physical fitness and resilience in cardiovascular fitness.. we do our best with what we have.. 🙂 xx

I used to live in the mountains and found that the air was easier to breathe, so I had better oxygenation.. I always hoped I would live back there again 🙂

I hope youre doing ok and still feeling alright this afternoon. Sending you a big hug 🤗

@Former-Member I wear compression clothing on a regular basis to help with blood flow. It sort of helps with migraines. I think it’s coming to that time of day to,, migraine is starting to hit off. If only I could have tea to ease the pain, caffeine helps more than pain relief, but then I won’t sleep.

It would have been lovely living on a mountain. I live on a hill, public transport can be an issue and it not very convenient when getting to the city.

Are you up to much this afternoon?