Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Stuck and can’t escape it.

It’s horrible @Jynx - I’ve never felt so terrible. I’m safe, still grieving though, it’s so hard. 

Hopefully @creative_writer - I hate feeling this unwell, I’m also struggling mentally aswell. So it’s not easy. I’m safe

Oh, Im really sorry to hear that @Fluttershy1 😔💜

I have had tonsillitis and had my tonsils removed last April 2023, and I do not recommend having it done as an adult - its not an easy procedure to go though, so I am really hoping the ENT can help you with other solutions. 

Im also really sorry youre still grieving and not feeling good mentally, sweetheart xx

Its really hard isn't it... Just please always remember youre not alone, and the care and compassion for you is here 🙂 and holding space for you xx

@PinkFlamingo - it’s so hard, I just wanna hide at this point, I broke up with my partner because he wanted to try again and I didn’t I’m so traumatised, I’m safe though

Dearest @Fluttershy1 

How are your rabbits ? 

These are my  2 budgies. Ziggy is the female yellow one and Roki is the grey one. Ziggy likes ruling the cage. Roki just let's her and bends to her whims. 

How are you tonight ? I can't be bothered doing the dishes tonight. 

Thinking about you, 

IMG-20240210-WA0002.jpeg

Hey there @Fluttershy1 💜🌺

sweetness I’m so sorry to hear that - miscarriage is such a difficult and many times misunderstood experience, and I also found that my partner could not comprehend how deep the impact on me was, and the time I needed to heal both physically/hormonally and emotionally/mentally before contemplating moving forward to try to get pregnant again. 
Please know that I do understand where you are at right now, and hold space for you and sit with you in this very difficult and lonely place 💜🌺

how do you feel about talking to Pink Elephants again about what’s happened with your partner? They may indeed have experienced peers that can support you with shared experience and deep empathy… however I do understand if you don’t feel up to contacting them - rest assured, you have my deep empathy and compassion here on your thread sweetheart 🌺🙂

go gently, and take care of yourself today 💜🌺🫂

@Fluttershy1 I hope you are doing better today, hun ❤️ 🫂

Hey @PeppyPatti - I’m really struggling, had a miscarriage 3 weeks ago, and yeah, just trying to cope, the rabbits are good and cheeky at the same time. 

@PinkFlamingo - it’s so hard, I never thought I would have to go through this again, I ended up breaking up with him because he wanted to try again to get pregnant and I’m not ready, it has broken me to bits. I don’t even know how to feel sometimes. 

im planning to reach back out to pink elephants within the next few days, im

just finding it quite hard and difficult at the moment. 

im currently just struggling, i want to run away from the world. Im safe 

Could be better you know @creative_writer - things are hard

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance